IT Support London & IT Services London
Netzen provide IT Support in London & IT Solutions to the London area. Netzen have been providing Technical Support in London since 2005 with an established 15 year old client base of various different companies.
IT Support Contracts London
Netzen provide Contracts for Small to Medium Businesses with 2-200 employees in the London area. We offer various IT Support Contracts options for clients in London and the surrounding area.
Why use Netzen for your IT Support London
Good question! Let us explain, Netzen will provide a custom IT Support London Contract for your Company, here are some key reasons why you should use Netzen for your London IT Support:
- All calls answered by a qualified IT Professional / Consultant. We don’t log your call and call you back later, we aim to deal with your problem when you report it.
- Fast response times, We have offices in London and can respond rapidly to your IT Support Problems, we can also respond to your problems rapidly via, Remote IT Support.
- Network Support London, Netzen can provide IT Support for your company Network.
- Server Support London, Netzen provides Server Support for companies in London for Linux Servers, Windows Servers, we also include support for Small Business Server 2003 & Small Business Server 2008 which are popular choices among Small Businesses. Netzen also Provide Xen, Vmware & Virtual Box Virtualisation Support London.
- Most IT Support problems are resolved within 30 mins of being reported.
- Experts in the Field – Our IT Support staff are all certified and fully qualified to support your business, coupled with the fact IT is a keen interest of Netzen’s Staff making them passionate about what they do.
- We provide support for a vast range of operating systems including, Linux Support, Windows Support, Mac Support, Unix Support, Solaris Support etc.
- We make sure you are happy with our IT Services, we are here to support you.
What Netzen will not Provide:
- IT Support Calculators – We don’t provide “Generic” Support calculators
- Per PC Support prices i.e £20 per PC, for the simple reason, how can you provide a generic price for all computer systems? A windows XP client using nothing but an email client & a web browser is likely to have less support requirements than a Software Developer on a Unix / Linux system. When providing a quote we tend to ask you how much time you or your existing IT Support Company spends on IT Support per month.
- Call Logging, we don’t employee call loggers your IT Support request will always be responded to by an IT Professional no matter what method you submit your IT Support request via Email Support, Telephone Support.
- Generic prices for Servers & Routers, another thing we have seen our competitors doing is charging a fixed rate for Routers and Servers. It seems they charge on average £15 per router & £140 for Server IT Support, How you can provide generic on items such as servers & routers is almost impossible. For example how can you compare a Cisco Router to a small SOHO router such as a Netgear Router or a Linksys Router. The same goes for Server Support, how can you compare a small File Server with a Linux Web Server using load balancing & redundant Xen Servers.
Interested in using Netzen for your London IT Support?
Read more about…
Netzen Solutions Ltd
St Nicholas House
31-34 High Street
Bristol: 01173 250 152
Netzen Solutions Ltd
7-9 North Parade Buildings
Bath: 01225 588 588